Events & Attractions
Whether you’re interested in the area’s famous ski slopes, golfing or fishing, our hotel is the perfect destination for taking advantage of the best attractions in Park City, Utah.
Named one of the “prettiest towns in America” by Forbes magazine, Park City is home to the infamous Sundance Film Festival and boasts three exceptional ski resorts – Park City Mountain, Deer Valley and Canyons. Our hotel is ideally located at the base of Park City Mountain on the city’s most popular golf course.
In the summertime, the area’s pristine forests and mountains make it a hot spot for Utah mountain biking, hiking and horseback riding. When the weather is warm, historic downtown Park City comes to life with annual art, music and film festivals, such as the Artstravaganza in August and the nation’s first Film Music Festival in May. For Park City attractions right here at the hotel, the resort hosts its own summer concert series every Sunday evening.
Things to do on your visit to Hotel Park City include:
- World-class alpine skiing, three resorts (Park City, Deer Valley, Canyons) - 5 minutes
- On-site ski rental and tuning service
- Nordic/cross country skiing - on premises
- Boating/fly fishing instruction/fishing - 15 minutes
- Main street shopping - 5 minutes
- Golf - on premises
- Spa/fitness facility- on premises
- Outdoor pool & spa heated year-round
- Mountain biking tours and rentals - on premises
- Sauna/steam rooms
- Horseback riding nearby - 5 minutes
- Alpine slide - 5 minutes